Arboricultural Dispute Resolution-ADR

Often your tree dispute can be settled through alternative dispute resolution (ADR). I have been known to call it arboricultural dispute resolution.

As a tree expert I bring 40 plus years of experience to assist you in finding a resolution.

If ADR does not find a resolution then I can also provide litigation and claim support including expert witness, forensic expert and testifying tree expert services.

Comments are closed.